Thursday, July 24, 2008

Never in all my Years...


Never in all my years have I received something such as this! I'd like to thank Wendy for my very first blogging award (and the encouragement to update my blog)!




There are rules to this award.

1. Post the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.

3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.

4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!



Since there are "rules" to this award, I'm going to do my best to follow them (not that easy though as I am new to the blogging world)--- The people whom I have chosen to pass this award along to are.... (yes, hold your breath cuz here it comes)....



#1 Kim @ happyvalley. Kim is someone I've known since I was little. She coached our ward basketball team for years (um...this would define her being a SAINT since we never won a game--wait..maybe 1) and has a cute blog that could also use an update (hint hint).



#2 Tifany @ The Wright Place. She just recently received a very important Great View award, but since I check her blog out almost everyday I feel like she deserves this award as well. Not to mention her blogpage is darling. I've really enjoyed getting to know a bit more about you through your blog Tif :).



#3 Wendi @ Because Wendi Said So . So this lady doesn't even know who I am but I'm giving her this award because 1) her blog is hilarious and I check it everyday and 2) i love to read the comments she leaves on Wendy's blog. Hmm..I wonder how she'll feel receiving this award from a stranger?


*and last but not least (yes, 4 is the new 7) *


#4 Wendy @ View from the Grove. Yeah, yeah, I know she was the one who GAVE me the award. But no where in the rules does it say you can't give back! (not that I've really even followed the rules.) Even though she's already received it, I couldn't think of anyone more deserving. Afterall, I LOVE her blog and get a kick out of her posts. Thanks for the award Wend, and for getting me started in the blogging world!




CONGRATS everyone and good luck following the rules... Please keep up the blogging so I can continue to be entertained!


(Wendy, I think this means you have to give them out again ;) ha ha j/k)!




1 comment:

Wendi said...

I. had. no. idea.

I am speechless.

I would like to thank you and the academy for this most prestigious award.

(*picture me doing flips and hand springs all over the house.)

I can now say that getting an award from a complete stranger is just as exciting as getting one form someone I know.

Thanks for de-lurking.
It is great to "meet" you.
Thanks again for the awesome award.