Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mosaic Mel

So I saw this on a friend of a friend's blog (thanks to both Wendy and Wendi) and I wanted to give it a try. She said it would be fun and it toally was! I just answered some questions about myself and chose from the various photos that showed up as results to my answers.

So this is me as a Mosaic.

These are the questions:

  1. What is your first name? --- I've never enjoyed Melanie as much as this photo!
  2. What is your favorite food? ---
  3. What high school did you attend? ---Train Track High (coolest photo for PG)
  4. What is your favorite color? ---
  5. Who is your celebrity crush? --- apparently Rubber Ducky and Brad Pitt are related
  6. What is your favorite drink? ---
  7. Where would you go on your dream vacation? ---
  8. What is your favorite dessert? ---
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? --- a teacher (great photo huh?)
  10. What do you love most in life? ---happy children :)
  11. One word that descrbes you? --- I chose "blessed" and an American flag showed up. So fitting.
  12. Your Flickr name? --- No, it's not dishes. I'm melmac.

Good Times... If you wanna give it a try CLICK HERE.

If you don't... you should click there anyway to see how cute Wendi's is!

No comments: