Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Old & New



It's official...

I'm out with the old
and
in with the new!

____________________________________

After three years and three months I'm saying goodbye to my old phone






and with open arms, I'm welcoming in the new one.




Here's to:
  • phone calls (that won't be interrupted due to any glitches)
  • texts (that will be received when they are actually sent)
  • power (that will remain on unless purposefully turned off)
and
  • battery life (that will actually allow charging to happen)

Goodbye old, it's been good (except for all the bad).




My new phone and I are ready for the new year!
Hope you are too!

1 comment:

The McCleve's said...

I am so very proud of you Mel!! I am sure it was a hard decision to make but it was such a good one!! lol