Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bag It

As I was enjoying my Munchie's Mix, specifically the Dorritos and Cheetos, and picking out the cheddar sun-chips and pretzels, I decided that I really would "bag-them-up" and save them for someone else who enjoys them. (f.y.i. eating Munchies with Wendy really works out great so you know; me = dorritos & cheetos,
wendy = sun-chips and pretzels).

Anyway, I've been told a few times in the past that I am a "picky-eater." So I thought about all the things I typically could do without (such as cheddar sun-chips and pretzels). Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I dislike these ingredients, but when paired with the other great choices, I'd rather savor the best and not have them.


Here's a few more items that I'd rather "bag" then taste...



Ah--the divided Munchies....












Here's for tomatoes....













One for mushrooms....















Don't forget onions....













Now whenever I eat something that has ingredients I'd rather do without, I can just "bag-it" and save it for someone who enjoy's it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*




Disclaimer: I would have you know, that I am a much better eater now then I have ever been--and I enjoy things I never thought I could. That'd be great if I could take credit for this but actually, Jeff, Wendy, and her mom deserve a round of applause for their effort in getting me to taste new things. (really, I hope you're clapping). Thanks guys, quite a few baggies have been spared!


So... I'm curious. What would you "bag?"





No comments: